Post by ryanocerous on Feb 16, 2008 0:36:28 GMT -5
I've been playing around with pawn scripting and I've come to a dead end with what I'm trying to do. I am trying to spawn a Jarl and have it hop over a gap. I know how to spawn it, order it around with scriptpoints and pathnodes, and make it do animations. What I haven't figured out though is how to trigger it to jump the gap. I have set up the scriptpoints and pathnodes in different arrangements and I have managed to get the pawn to hop it about 10% of the time, the other 90% he just walks right off the ledge.
Does anyone know a way I can trigger a pawn to jump a gap consistently?
Post by =iNi=Deliverance on Mar 24, 2008 22:07:21 GMT -5
Holy crap, this is old>>> so sorry for the late reply, I have had no spare time to even read let alone post Anyhow, I hate to say it but u got me beat. I know there are jump animations(obviously) therefor u should be able to make it happen. Although I am sort of remembering a bit of code in the computer bots that create most to stay on 1 level, though I believe maybe a sarks code could be made to jump>>? not sure though man. I wish i had some time to research it a bit, though I have been goin nutty for months now. Good luck on this.
Standing Strong ! =iNi= tag is worn with pride, shining an image of who ... and what I am inside .